Sunday, October 28, 2007

THE 3

Today we're gonna talk about the 3 things we want for Christmas.

Yes, the 3 material things we want for Christmas.

And don't give me that PC thing of "I want world peace," either.

Who doesn't.

Well, the neocons and fundies don't, but fuck 'em.

And don't tell me you want a U.S. President who's visionary, majestic, admirable, distinguished, brave, compassionate, brilliant, humane, profound, good-hearted, intellectual, glorious, ingenious, curious, honorable, ethical, credible, dignified, and a peacemaker.

Sidebar.

I think I just turned myself on here.

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I did.

Erotica by Hill.

"A U.S. President who's visionary, majestic, admirable, distinguished, brave, compassionate, brilliant, humane, profound, good-hearted, intellectual, glorious, ingenious, curious, honorable, ethical, credible, dignified, and a peacemaker."

*sweating here*

OK, where was I?

Oh, yeah, the 3 material things I want for Christmas.

No. 1


I was over at my son's house a few weeks ago and the grandsons came flying up to hug me and yada yada.

Me: "Kiss. Kiss. Good boys. Now git. Grandma's gonna play your daddy's XBox."

What?

OK, No. 2


No, not her.

Sky-high ta-tas like hers.

Gravity's a bitch, you know.

So here's what I'm thinking.

I DON'T want boob "augmentation." Seen a plastic surgeon do that and let me tell you, it ain't pretty. Closest I ever came to humiliating myself & passing out while covering a story for the paper.

Did you know a sliced open breast looks EXACTLY like that yellow chicken fat stuff on a piece of raw chicken?

Well, it does.

*shiver*

No, what I want is some procedure thingie to just hook 'em & lift 'em.

Something like a guide wire up under the nips and hooked to some carabiners attached to my shoulder blades.

Perky!

No. 3


Been wanting a diamond nose stud for YEARS.

I'm going for it this year.

I'm calling my doc & getting a script for pain meds, loading up, and going for it.

If you guys don't hear from me for days, well, you'll know I went & did it.

A diamond nose stud.

:)

OK, so now you tell me what 3 things YOU want for Christmas.

And don't lie to me, either.

Truth, baby!

The truth will set you free.

:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal



Note: Since we're talking Christmas here, this is, bar none, my absolute fave Christmas song. "Driving Home For Christmas" - Chris Rea. Yes, I AM obsessed with Chris Rea. So??

No comments:

Post a Comment