Wednesday, October 24, 2007

THE STORY

Today is Class Project day.

We're gonna do something my old journalism (Hi, Mr. McCarroll, RIP and don't worry about the PR flacks that call themselves journos, the truth will waste 'em eventually) professor used to have us do just for shits 'n giggles, as he called it.

Alright, here's what we do.

I'm gonna start this tale by writing one incomplete paragraph.

YOU are then going to write the NEXT paragraph in the comments section.

That's right, YOU.

EVERYBODY that stops by here today is gonna add a paragraph.

Then we will repeat the process.

You will not believe how this story will end.

Let's go where the wild things grow, Hill-style.

Ready?

Let's rock.

Oh, and be sure to put YOUR paragraph in parenthesis so we'll know you're STORYTELLING, not just BULLSHITTING, as usual.

BWAAAAAAAA AHHHAHHAAAA HAHAHAHA

OK, let's get it on.

Lake Travis at sunset, courtesy of Asshole Hubby No. 2

"It was a dark and stormy night The alarm clock went off way too early this morning. Eyes shut tight, I reached over and punched that bitch. No use. I'm awake now. Even though my suitcase is locked & loaded, I have to hurry. As usual, I've waited until the last possible moment to...."

Your turn.

:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal


Note: Let's do some Lang this a.m., shall we? Yes, we shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment