Friday, December 28, 2007

MASSAGES & LICKING ASS

I'm getting spoiled.

Really, really spoiled.

Here's the deal.

I get a back massage every night now.

Uh huh, I do.

It's a good massage, too.

I lie on my tummy on my couch and holler

"BOB!!!!!"

And yes,


Balless Bob here comes running.

He jumps on the couch, walks up my legs to my lower back and he starts massaging my back.

Well, I guess technically it's not a massage, it's one of those cat-pushing-their-paws-against-you thingie, but I'll take what I can get.

He's getting really, really good at it, too.

Me: "A little over to the right, please."

Me: "Up just a tad.....THERE! Perfect!"

So last night I was enjoying my massage when I heard a slurping sound.

I'm like, "WTF?!?"

Raised my head up and looked back over my shoulder and


was licking Balless Bob's ASS!

Ain't lying.

Me: "Prissy! Get away from his ass!"

She ignored me.

Kept on licking...

Balless Bob had a rather glazed look in his eyes....

Me: "Prissy!! Get the fuck away from his ass!"

Slurp...slurp

Balless Bob stopped massaging me and RAISED HIS ASS UP HIGHER where Prissy could do her thang.

Me: "WTF are you doing? STOP LICKING HIS ASS!!"

Balless Bob started purring.

Slurp....slurp

Me: "WTF's the matter with Prissy? Why is she licking his ass?"

Hubby: "Prolly tastes like cat food."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Granny needs a vacation!!!!

Somebody, PLEASE, invite me to come visit you.

I'll leave the pets at home, I don't eat much and I won't peek in your medicine cabinet.

I promise.

INVITE ME TO COME VISIT YOU!

:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal



Note: Word Association

No comments:

Post a Comment