Sunday, December 23, 2007

THE QUESTIONS


So I blatantly stole borrowed this from Crooks and Liars.

1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Answers:

1. Hope. Everything, Anything is possible if Hope exists in us.
2. Disappointed. As in "I'm disappointed in you." Fuck, just go ahead and cap my ass. I'd rather be shot than be told I disappointed someone.
3. Lush, long, dark, curly hair (on dudes). Confidence.
4. Smelly armpits. Arrogance.
5. Hummingbirds in flight. One got so close to me one time his tiny wings sounded like a Blackhawk helicopter. It was badass!
6. Sirens. Well, I suppose if I were waiting on an ambulance it would be music to my ears when I finally heard that sound, but otherwise, UGH.
7. Are you fucking kidding me?
8. Sailboat racer.
9. Number cruncher. I'd go postal on Day 2 of the job.
10. "Girl, I've been waiting on you! Now git your fucking ass in here and let's party! And no, you don't have to listen to angels *yawn* playing harps all fucking day long, either. And just for shits and giggles, My own, of course, fundies and politicians get sent to Hell. Automatically. No appeals. One more thing. Remember all those pets you loved that ripped your heart out when they died? Guess what? They're right here. They've been waiting for you, purring and barking their asses off and chasing squirrels in between licking their privates. Enjoy eternity, you hear?"

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The photo "Pillars of Creation" above is one of my faves.

Now, I gotta know what your 10 are.

So tell me!

:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal



Note: Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment