Tuesday, January 1, 2008

AND SO IT BEGINS

Happy first day of 2008!

So I woke up this morning and thought, "You know what? I'm gonna do one of those feel-good sorta inspirational posts this morning. After all, it is a new year, yada yada."

Then I fully woke up and said "Fuck that."

Now you all know how I feel about this giggling, vapid, totally useless woman here.

Oh, Katie, you lovely thing you!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

So anyhoo, I came across some fantastic news concerning it ^^^^^^^^.

Peeps can't stand her skanky ass.

Love it!

Get this. In the past year, 1.1 MILLION viewers have clicked the TV OFF when Katie showed up to do her PR Nightly News Fluff Stuff.

Love ya, Katie!

So that was the story I was gonna post.

Then I made the mistake of clicking on Sitemeter for this place.

You know what that means, yes?

Why, yes, you prolly do.

Another freak-a-zoid found his way to HillCountry.

The EXACT words used to do a Google search and land here were:

"A trip to granny's ass."

What the
is wrong with peeps?!??

"A trip to granny's ass?"

Swear I'm NOT lying here!

What the fuck? Was he Googling vacation destinations and, oh, I don't know, looking for a place a tad out of the ordinary?

"Yellowstone? Nah. Too many tourists."

"Hong Kong? Nope. Too expensive."

"New York City? Fuck no. Too many Yankees."

"Granny's ass? Oh, HELL, yes! Uncharted territory. Fucking-A! Heading over to Granny's ass right now."

WTF is wrong with peeps?!?

Granny's ass, my ass.

Kiss it, freak!

:)

© 2008 HillCountryGal



Note: January 1, 2008, calls for a "Celebration," yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment