Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GRAY MATTER

Guest post by my friend, Capt. Bat Guano.

(click to enlarge)

Good day Hillites, Capt. Bat Guano here with a
"what's wrong with this picture" challenge.

Since I won Hill's little contest I had to/was allowed to do a guest posting. Not being a political pundit or some towering intellect, I went for the easy way out.

Hopefully I have picked something that is not overly vague, but that's fun and mentally stimulating. The ability, or inability to identify what's wrong with this picture will tell us something about where you grew up or maybe lived for a while.

Anyway, enough of my blather, let the guessing begin. I'll tell who won, or the answer if no one guesses correctly, at 9:00 p.m. Hill Country time.

*THANK YOU, Capt!*

:)

© 2008 HillCountryGal




No comments:

Post a Comment