Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THE DAY BEFORE THE TURKEY

You know, I was gonna do a post on 2 Texas legends, then changed my mind when I opened Blogger.

Instead, let's concentrate on our day AFTER Thanksgiving shopping for a bargain, yes?

Ah, yes, Black Friday.

The day when the unwashed masses descend upon the stores to raid & plunder and make off with the spoils.

Except....

when us SHOPPERS get a fuckin' like this.


Click on it.

Note the "WAS" price and the SALE PRICE.

Why, yes, this Horizon treadmill, sold at Sears, cost $598.97 BEFORE it *ahem* WENT ON SALE for $599.88.

Let me see if I get this straight.

I endure the alarm clock going off at 3 a.m., traffic jams FROM HELL, getting stomped, pushed, shoved, having things YANKED outta my hands by other shoppers, sore feet, hostile store clerks, famine, thirst so overwhelming I would gladly drink my own piss, and a possible stint in a Texas prison simply because I whip out my revolver and POINT it at some ASSHOLE who STOLE my parking spot, all so I can pay 91¢ MORE than if I went shopping for a Horizon treadmill the day BEFORE Thanksgiving.

Do I have that right?

Why, yes, I do believe I do.

Oh, speaking of having something right....

SIZE DOES MATTER.

Just watch it, then come talk to me.



:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal


Note: And now, for the best collaboration ever! Aerosmith & Run DMC - "Walk This Way" YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment