Saturday, November 17, 2007

A SHORT STORY - BIKE LOVE

A


in


has been placed on


years


for


a


That's right.

For sexually

'g

a


The


was busted by 2 workers in his



room.

He was wearing a


and nothing else

while he was


the


The


workers were thusly


The



was also placed on the

Sex Offenders Registry for



years

so no other


in


need suffer the shame and degradation of being


by the




When asked for their reaction, the



of


replied,

"While we sympathize with the molested bicycle, we can say with glee,

'Better thee be shagged than we!'"

B-a-a-a-a-a-a

And now, a poem to celebrate love.

"The Chained Melody" by Hill
The cops kicked in the door
And what did they see
Why, me spilling my seed
In my lovely 10-speed.

Stroking the spoke
Diddling the sprocket
It felt a sight better
Than a hole in my pocket.

They ordered me to stop
They begged me to convert
Alas, now I'm just
A registered pervert.

:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal


Note: I dedicate this song to Bikeman and his Ride. "Sometimes When We Touch"

No comments:

Post a Comment