Friday, November 2, 2007

THE THINGS I WANT TO DO

...OR SEE BEFORE I DIE


Chimney Rock Park, S.C. (where "The Last Of The Mohicans" was filmed).


The quarry site in


where the complete skeleton of
"Big Al" was found.

Tree-top skimming in Costa Rica.


See this in the wilds of Nambia before they are all gone, only to be found in zoos.


Oh, yes, yes, yes!!!


Ride one of these, a Mountain Hardball.



Eat all of these I want, then eat some more, WITHOUT once saying or even thinking, "OMG. They cost how much????"


Just one more time.
Fly in an open cockpit biplane just one more time.


See the fall foliage in Vermont.


Go here


to see

and
and

Have a professional

and

and

Never had any of 'em.

Punch the accelerator and drive this


or this


as fast as it will go

without having one of these


dickheads chase my ass.

Smoke one or two of these

Cohiba-Behike Cuban cigar ($440 EACH).

And last, but certainly NOT least, have


One time.

I want breakfast in bed one time before permanent nap time.


:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal



Note: I want THIS man to play THIS song on THIS guitar. TO ME. ONLY ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment