Tuesday, November 13, 2007

THE NUT

So this dude up in Southworth, Washington, had been repairing a Lincoln Continental for 2 weeks.

He would of been finished but for one very stubborn lug nut on the right rear wheel.



That bitch just would not turn loose.

Voice inside Dude's head: "Say, I know how to do it."

Dude: "Tell."

Voice inside Dude's head: "Blast it, baby."

Dude: "Huh?"

Voice inside Dude's head: "You heard me. Blast that fucker."

Dude: "With what?"

Voice inside Dude's head: "Your 12-gauge, silly."

Dude: "Fucking-A! Why didn't I think of that?"

So Dude did.

That's right.

He took his


and shot the stubborn lug nut.

From ARM'S LENGTH.

Of course, buckshot and "debris" peppered him as high up as his CHIN.

Jacked his legs, too.

He "wasn't intoxicated," the police said.

Well, thankgawd for that!

If he'd of been "intoxicated," he might of, oh, I don't know, maybe done something stupid.

Or something.

:)

© 2007 HillCountryGal


Note: I loved this song back in the day. Taylor Dane - "I'll Always Love You"

No comments:

Post a Comment